Monday 28 October 2013

Filming at Toton Park

Filming at Toton Park


We planned to have some flashback shots which were filmed in the Summer, however it was Autumn when we were filming, and it was difficult to get the correct lighting. I was free on a day which was surprisingly sunny, and therefore asked Georgina to do some filming whilst we had the opportunity. Most of the shots I allowed her to act natural so that it appeared to be coming from somebodies point of view, so that she looked happy. I particular like the shots I did of her laughing as these will look effective in slow motion to the song. 

Photos from the shoot


I styled her in Summer clothes, however still made sure she had the retro chic style which we had been creating throughout the video, and this worked well with a baseball top and skirt with some sunglasses to demonstrate the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment