Tuesday 5 November 2013

Draft Magazine Advert

Draft Magazine Advert



I want to keep my magazine advertisement simple as from my research of existing magazines in this genre, I can see that they rely on a clear image or artwork, with a bold title, artist's name and release date, with record label logos and a possible website. I do not feel any other information is necessary if this poster would be printed in the same magazines as the ones I analysed. I used the same photograph blend as I created and used for my digipak front cover. I did this as I feel it will be a good advertisement technique as it creates synergy between the two media texts, and allows the audience to become familiar with the image, perhaps becoming a motif for this particular album. The only thing I want to improve is the sizing of the text as I feel that the release date looks too big and bold on the advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment